Friday, March 11, 2016

Introducing: Arya Frost

Prepare yourselves, ladies and gentlemen. Let me introduce myself as Arya Frost. I just started my new modeling and online princess career, and this is the blog to document my progress.

I have tons of sexual fetishes, I love erotic nude modeling, getting what I want, and taboo phone sex. I have found that I am quite shy in real life, but I can easily bring out the dominant, wild-side to me in my online life and in a call.

I have created my own little perfect world here and only seek to post the best of me and the content I can provide. I can't wait to see what kind of people come across my new page! I'm excited to see where my modeling and acting will go from here.

Since I'm just starting out, I will definitely appreciate all the love and support that comes my way. If you like something, say it! Make suggestions, let's talk. I want to know there are people out there reading this, and I only want to post the best sexy content to please my new fans.

Yes, I am the new girl around the block, but I intend on being your favorite new gal. Just remember my name and you'll always know where to find me!

Follow me on twitter @AryaFrost and chat with me online.

No comments:

Post a Comment