Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bow Down

Bow Down. Are you my student, my servant, or are you my toy? I'll decide that one. Perhaps you're even a slutty sissy faggot, in need of being used and abused. Well come a bit closer... I'll be your new Young Goddess and Virtual Mistress. From miles away, I'll be in control of you and have you right at my fingertips. That is, if you're even worthy of such a high honor.

You should be thankful to even get a chance to apply for someone so beautiful, sweet, and as deadly as me. With looks and a sweet little voice that kills, I can get my way with anyone I find of interest. Now.. the big question is, will I find someone like you to be of interest to me...

If you're good looking, rich, or famous, perhaps... but since you're most likely not any of those things, you'll have to try even harder to get a second glance. That means... dishing out all the attention, gifts, and money you could provide a Financial Domination Princess.

Next time you think about spending your money... 
remember I am the FinDom Fetish Queen

Arya Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment