Friday, March 25, 2016

Forced Feminization



You may not realize it yet, but I see something in you ready to break free. It will take a forced feminization session for you to see who you truly are. You may want to resist, but I won't let you. I will see it to the end...

You are clearly effeminate, emasculated, and a confused soul. I will help enlighten you on your true, womanly nature. I will help guide you through every step to becoming a woman... even if you hate it. Even if you fight it! You will resist, and you will keep resisting... but believe me when I say there will come a time and day where you will give in, and submit to your true nature.

Sissy training doesn't come easy to those who are not willing to accept that nature, but I happen to have my way with words. I have talked many "men" into coming out of the cross-dressing closet. They always fight it at first, but then they realize how liberating it is for their sissy soul...

Who knew dressing up sissies could be so much fun? I love being a Forced-Fem Mistress... it has its ups and its downs, but my favorite part is when my sissies graduate into becoming full on women.

Think you could serve a Mistress such as myself? Fill out my slave application to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment