Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Financial Domination

What is Financial Domination you may ask? It's when I take everything you have and make it 100% mine. It's when you're asking ME for permission to use your money...

If you want to be my financial slave, you must first fork up a tribute to prove your worth. Gift cards, tips, clothing, whatever it may be, give me something I want!

I don't care WHO you are until you call me or give me something to catch my interest. That means you should email me something nice or fill out my financial slave application.

Then I will decide if you're worthy enough for even the slightest bit of my attention. If you are, then you will have a young Mistress to dominate you in almost every aspect of your life. Financially, emotionally, and even physically; you must be dedicated to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment